When Uber came along, they brought with them the concept of gig economy, or a phenomenon called Uberization, and is being used to characterize the sharing economy.
Sharing economy is nothing new. The term has been around since the 2000’s and is now defined as sharing resources via an online platform, think Uber or AirBnB or the thousands of other sharing platforms globally. The sharing economy is powered by micro entrepreneur through utilization of their idle capacity, hence spreading the wealth amongst people. This works quite well in cases where there is an idle capacity to share like cars, rooms, bikes or other staples of our daily lives. But what about those 3 billion people living in poverty? How can they ever benefit from this newfound source of wealth?
Micro Sharing Economy
In PeN, with our focus to provide services to the under-served communities in this world, we are enabling a new kind of economy: the micro-sharing economy. It is intended to help alleviate poverty, to improve lives for the under-served portion of the population, and to provide opportunities for those who don’t have cars or rooms to rent.
How does this work?
As a starting point, it works by us sharing what we benefit from our PeN Pals. In the very near future, it will expand to individuals participating in this sharing economy through mCommerce. In my previous posts, I mentioned that our PeN Pals are able to mine and earn up to 5,000 PeNNeY rewards per month. That equivalent amount is enough to lift a person out of the poverty line.
The micro-sharing economy works in a very simple way. PeN Pals mine or earn PeNNeY rewards and can redeem it for real world monetary values. Unlike bitcoin, mining PeNNeY rewards do not require powerful computers to be constantly working. Your own simple mobile phone is more than enough.
There are several ways to mine PeNNeY, all of them are simple and easy:
- The fastest way to mine PeNNeY is through likes. Build a big following that will like your posts and earn PeNNeY for every post. You can also earn PeNNeY by liking posts from others.
- The easiest way to mine PeNNeY is simply have the top page of your timeline on screen, you don’t have to do anything at all.
- The most convenient way to earn PENNeY is by watching embedded videos and reading articles on embedded web links.
- Video calls and app to app calls earn PeNNeY. Furthermore, the service is free and unlimited
- The more you use the app every day and the longer you use the app, the more PeNNeY you can earn
- Play some the games inside PeN and get PeNNeY rewards
Eradicating poverty is one thing. Our PeN Pals, especially the ones with a big number of followers, can monetize their posts, better than in any other social app. You don’t need to be a celebrity or an influencer to benefit from PeN. You can be anyone and be anybody!