Stay Offline for a While – March 3, 2017 – National Day of Unplugging
Even if we are living in a ‘wired’ world, it is sometimes good to go back to our old ways and appreciate what simple life has to offer. Perhaps, you can disconnect yourself from the online world today – March 3, 2017. After all, it is the National Day of Unplugging!
If you can’t think of ideas on what to do, let me share with you some of which you can consider.
- Meet friends for coffee or possibly have a backyard party
- Sit down with your family and catch up
- Wear your running shoes and go around the park
- Get your tent and plan for an overnight camping
- How about a road trip?
- Go to the amusement park and unleash the kid within
- Read a good book while you drink some awesome beverage
- Cook your favorite dish, or at least try to do something in the kitchen
- Visit a charity and help those in need
- Clean up your entire house and organize your things
- Plan your life – and write those down
- Go for a swim
- Visit a nearby beach
- Go to the zoo
- Possibly tour in a museum
- Can you think of more? As long as it won’t involve being online – we say GO FOR IT.
- And in case you are back in the wired world, don’t forget to
DOWNLOAD YOUR PEN HERE and enjoy its great features!